Monday, March 01, 2010

Proof even Non-crafty's can make Cards!

I had the pleasure of conducting a card making class at an area Church's' Women's retreat this weekend. There were 30+ women there and several made the comment, "Oh, I can't do this. I am not crafty!"

I did make it easy for everyone and already cut the paper into pieces for the card. And no sooner than they started paper piecing, it hit! The crafting bug bit them all and they were off to finding their crafty self!!! I wish I had pictures to share with you of all the wonderful cards they made but...Maybe they will long on and share!

They were amazing!!!! I brought just some of the basics like flowers, sparkles, buttons and they used them all. They had great ideas. And the ones that said they couldn't, well they were the BEST of all.

So... Thinking you can't do it?!?!? Well, I challenge you. Ask me to do a workshop and I will prove to you, YOU CAN!!!! I double dog dare you!!! And the workshop is my treat! Just email me today - dinaloves2scrap@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment