Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Sorry for the Delay in Posting

Computer trouble has slowed me from posting so please forgive me for the delay. But.... Please click on our new Fall Idea Book to the side of the blog and see ALL the new wonderful products we have in store - just for you!!! Our new paper is really spectacular and the colors are great for this time of the year. I must say though, that our book really does not do our paper justice. I am very impressed with the four new paper packets. If you would like to see our new paper packs in person and earn Free products as well, just book a gathering. It is a fun and easy way to see all the new "stuff" and get prizes as well. If you email today, I have a special gift just for you! dinaloves2scrap@bellsouth.net. Happy Scrappin!

No comments:

Post a Comment