Monday, September 21, 2009

Exciting News!! Scrapbook Retreat!!!

I will be sponsoring my first ever – Scrapbook Retreat!

Dates – Friday, June 11 Thru Sunday, June 13, 2010!

Where – Camp Sumatanga, Alabama

I am so excited to announce that I will be sponsoring my first ever Scrapbook Retreat. I have been to several but it is now my turn to encourage others and to offer this wonderful opportunity to get A Lot of pages done and have fun all at the same time!!!

My venue will be a little different. Camp Sumatanga is offering a great location, comfortable sleeping arrangements, great lighting with an exclusive one level cropping area, and ALL MEALS INCLUDED!!!

The cost for this great creative weekend away?
Just $135 per person.

That is right!!! For this price you will have your own scrap table, be in a room for 2 with your own bed with all linens provided and ready for you to sleep, all meals included (dinner Friday evening, Breakfast, lunch and dinner on Saturday, and breakfast and lunch on Sunday), great lighting, great fellowship (no family worries, just us girls!), 33+ hours of scrapbooking, use of a cricut/cricut cartridges, Close to my Heart stamps and inks, AND games and prizes for everyone!!!

RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY! I only have room for 20!!!!!! All I need is a $45 deposit by November 15, 2009. Once you reserve with your deposit, if you must cancel only $30 of your deposit is non-refundable if you cancel by January 15, 2010. If you would like to be on a payment plan, your next installment will be $45 by March 15 and then the remaining balance of $45 by May 15. All money must be in to me by May 15, 2010. Just email me at dinaloves2scrap@bellsouth.net and reserve your spot today!

All are welcome, so spread the word!!! This will be a weekend you will not want to miss!!!

2 comments:

  1. I was so glad to meet you a few weeks ago at Mt. Olive 1st Baptist! I've actually posted some pictures of the pages you helped us on. They're great!! I've added all the pictures to the pages since I took those pics though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any room left? I want to mark my spot :-) Kristie Muir

    ReplyDelete