Wednesday, July 01, 2009

The Personal Gift - A Heartmade Card!

When I first started scrapbooking, I never thought I would get into card making. I saw others doing it and it seemed like a lot of work. But....... when I made my first card, I was hooked! When I make a card for someone's Birthday, family loss or just because, it is a part of me. My special heart gift to them.

I think about all aspects of the card; the color scheme, the sentiment, the embellishments, all are vital parts of this heart gift. Sometimes they are even hard to give away.

Here is a special one I created for my parents anniversary. Hope you enjoy and remember, I would love to show you how. Just email me - dinaloves2scrap@bellsouth.net

anniversary card view 1
anniversary card view 2
inside of card

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your kind words on my blog. I love this card..so clever and what wonderful colors. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete