Friday, July 17, 2009

One Template Can Multiply to Two!

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love our Close to my Heart template books. Especially our new card template book, Originals. I had a lot of fun using the "Frame work" pattern for these cards. I was able to really personalize each card but yet make them look totally different with the same basic pattern.

The first one is for my son, Matthew, who is officially a teacher, starting this fall with his own classroom. It is fun to use black cardstock and when you stamp with our White Daisy Pigment ink, it looks like a chalkboard.

The second is for a very special work friend. She has been going through a lot right now and I really wanted to make an extra special card for her. With this design, embellishments and colors are the key. From 2nd degree stamping, over stamping, and sparkles, I think it has the elegant look I was trying to achieve.

Scrapbooking made easy is one of our goals and you can do that with one of our Template books. We have 3 different layout books and now 2 card books. Email me today to order your copy - dinaloves2scrap@bellsouth.net

No comments:

Post a Comment