Friday, July 31, 2009

Flipping for Flip Flaps!!!

Our new Flip Flaps from Close to my Heart are one of my most favorite new products. I hope you can tell what I have done with this two page layout! The flip flaps come with an adhesive strip so you can put it right on the outside of your page protector. It allows you to make a layout out and then add in more pictures without any extra bulk to your book. They come in 4 x 6 size that can be used either vertically or horizontally. You can also stack more than one picture with flip flap on at a time. I love how I can add captions to the photos! And....Now your pages are interactive!

If you have any questions or would like to order a package of our flip flaps, please email me at dinaloves2scrap@bellsouth.net. They come in a package of 15 for $3.95. Let's get flipping!!!!

Here is a tutorial about our Flip Flaps from one of our Consultants. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment