Monday, October 05, 2009

Life is sooo busy sometimes!

Today is Monday and a day of rest! I had to work all weekend and I had to take a break today. I did pay bills and get the finances caught up which was a good thing. It always takes a load off for me.

Yesterday was our monthly scrap crop for my work. Most of these ladies are novices but I am sooo proud of them. One lady yesterdy completed 15 pages. And they were beautiful! They are all really coming along and their love for scrapbooking is growing.

Just a note that if all those that have responded about wanting to come to my first scrapbooking retreat send in their money by November 15th, I will only have 5 spots available. So please let me know today if you want me to save your spot. The dates again are June 11-13, 2010. Deposit is only $45 with the total cost only $135 for all weekend and all meals and goodies included. I am already buying and planning and it is going to be a great time!

Happy scrappin, Dina

No comments:

Post a Comment