Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Posting Again!!!

So sorry that it has been a while since I have posted anything, but we have had some sickness at home and trying very hard to recover. Danny, my wonderful husband, has been fighting bronchitis with a horrible cough for really about 2 months now. But after 3 doctor's visits, much prayer and strife, and lack of sleep, he is doing better! Yeah!

I am so glad for my spiritual relief which is a must, but I am also glad for my creative release in my scrap booking. My son, Matthew, graduated this May - Sum Cum Laude from the University of Alabama with a double major in Education and History. I really wanted to do up a special card for him and since I am an avid War Eagle fan, I wanted to show him that I could get my hands dirty with some good old red and white just for him. This card pattern is one from our Originals card book and I thought it looked more masculine. It is hard to tell, but I did gold emboss on the "g" and black emboss on the lettering. The seal, I cut out from his graduation announcement.

Hope you enjoy and know that there IS more to come!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment