Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

I am so excited to have finished my first mini album! These albums are only $5.95 in the Close to my Heart Summer Catalog and they are really a lot of fun to put together. I have wanted to do something like this for a while and well...here it is.

I wanted to make something special for my dad and after saving these old pictures from the trash (literally!), I just knew this was it. Daddy had recently scanned all our pics onto the computer to make us all discs, but I told him, I was a scrapper and wanted the real thing!

It is so much fun to look through old photos and experience all the wonderful emotions and memories. Just look at all those old clothing styles! I am really glad they are gone!

Just see how scrap booking can be fun, special and so rewarding when you can make a great project like this mini album. You can too! I would love to show you how. Email me and we can set up a time to do a workshop. This would be perfect for a special moment book for a child or a special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment